Sunday 5 December 2010

Splash Page Research And Idea

To get a better understanding of how a splash page works and what it looks like i have done some research on what they look like and how they work.


This was the frirst splash that i had looked at.

This page is very bright and simple. It advertises the brand or company ina  way with its logo above the enter button whcih takes you to the main page I found this page very easy to look at and to navigate.


I then went on to look at more complex web designs that i could look at in great depth.


I really enjoyed looking at this as it was very interactive and the majority of the site had been created in flash or another programm that is similar. The best part of the actual site is the splash page it is very simple and interesting it terms of its layout and the images that are used. It also gives you an option in what language you want to view the site in and this acts as the enter button into the actual site.




This is another site that i was very interested in. the way it has been made looks very complicated, but once i had looked it in more depth i realised that it only has the two buttons that you click to go through to the next splash page. This page also gives you more that one option in what way you can enter.

I then went on to look at the next splash page that was linked to this site. This page was a lot more interactive. You had to click onto the eye to actually get to the other pages in the site. This was quite misleading as there was lots of moving parts on the site. Re creating you this would be very complicated for me.






.......

Ideas


This Is my first idea for a splash page. It is very simple and something i would be able to make on Flash. I would simple mask an image with the text i want and create a classic tween to enable the image behind the text to move. I will then add a button and image.
I think that this would work for my final splash page. I will make this for my site during the final stages of production.



No comments:

Post a Comment