Saturday 4 December 2010

Flash Banner Research

I am researching online flash banners so i will be able to create my own advertisement banner for my site. I will look at how they are created and the aesthetics of the banner. I will then design my own banner that i will possilby make in Flash.


 I wanted to look at a banner that related to the theme of my site so that i would understand what a ad banner for architecture would look like. This banner looks too outdated for me to take ideas from because i have chosen to look at more modern architecture. I think that its style works well considering the theme it has ' Architecture And History'. I think that the choice of colours that are used for this banner arent something that i would possibly use as they dont grab my attetntion that much. I am more drawn to the blues rather than the rest of the image.



This banner is very different to the previous one i looked at. I wanted to cover a large range of styles and companies and look at how they would advertise. THis one is quite attention grabbing because of its sort of 3D effect it has with the van coming out of the page. The green used also works with the logo on the side of the van whcih makes it all link to together. The text also looks as if its moving along with the van. THis could be a good idea. Rather than creating an actual moving banner i could create a banner that gives the illusion of movement.



This is a moving banner that i found on a website in google. The actual text moves in this image. I would like to experiment with text whilst creating my banner or splash page.
This design doesnt really go with what i would like in a banner so i will possibly take the idea of moving text and incorporate it into my own ideas.




This banner is very modern and simple with its use of text and its layout. You can tell how this banner is animated just by looking at this still image. You can see where the text will go in and out of the page. THis is apparent in the 09 part of the text and where the I's join in with the rest of the text. I am interested in using just text as a banner. I will try animating text on Flash.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment