Sunday 31 October 2010

Architecture Website Logo Designs & Research

Research

I have decided to look at the different architectural logo designs that are currently being used. This will give me a better idea on what features my own personal corporate identity will be like.


This sort of logo design reminds me of and estate agent or an eco friendly firm.
I think it reminds me of this because of the shapes and the two greens that are used. I want my design to have more than one colour element to it.


This logo is very modern and simple, I would like to follow the same style as this by using simple shapes.




I do not like this design very much as it seem rather out dated and wouldnt look very good on a new modern website. I think that it is too dark and doesnt make a statement about the firm.



Looking at all these logos i have found that the colour green is a very popular amongst most architecture companies. I will do something that is completely different to most of the brand identitiys that are being currently used.



Designs
To make my website look professional i have created a number of different logo designs. I will place one of these onto either the header or footer of my page.

This is the text i will be using for my logo i like how i have made it modern by using two different fonts and making them fit the actual text.









1 comment:

  1. Nice blog of web logo design.The blog was absolutely fantastic! which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more contents...Great job, keep it up..

    ReplyDelete