Monday 4 October 2010

Analysis Of Web Sites (MSN)

I have also decided to look at the website MSN as it uses lots of different elements within it and links to a lot more different sites and pages. I also chose to look at this site as you can check your eamils and log onto your other accounts by going onto this site. I think that is a very straight forward and impressive website. Aswell as looking at its functions i have looked at its colour schemes and how it all fits in together.

This website is the only one that i have came across that regulary updates and changes its background to some form of advertisement.I think that this is good as it provides more than one service.

I also think that the sites browing facilities are very easy to use and like the NME website it brings you to other parts of the website quickly just by following the same principals.


No comments:

Post a Comment